For those who love taking pictures while being Minecrafter, then you will absolutely love this awesome mod called VoxelCam Mod, it will add many features about screenshot management to the game.
VoxelCam Mod is created by Thatapplefreak, this mod will give the abilities to the players who love taking pictures with some of brand new options, such as; snapping, editing, managing. When you snap pictures you can edit them immediately. Also, you can also post your screenshots to your favorite image sharing sites or social cam, share your images a lot easier. Posting to Twitter, Imgur, Google Drive, and Dropbox or maybe Facebook, Reddit and Minepix and more. The beautiful stunning visuals with a very huge screenshot, plus shader pack, will make your pictures look to be much more beautiful and realistic. That will make you never want to quit playing this amazing game with awesome mod.
Anyway, not all mods are guaranteed to work at all times, there might be glitches that can make your game crashed. So, I recommend before installing any mod please create a backup before installing. This VoxelCam Mod will give you much fun experiences of taking pictures in Minecraft, with shader everything will look fantastic.
VoxelCam Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- New screenshot manager options
- Stunning Visuals
- Very large screenshots
- You can post your screenshots to your favorite image sharing sites
VoxelCam Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Very beautiful Gui visual
- Very huge screenshots
- If you screen too much picture and do not delete the optional, it might cause lag in-game, due to the FPS decreasing
How to use VoxelCam Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Key > H to open Screenshot
- Key > F7 to open VoxelOptions to configure and Shift + [Screenshot Key] to take a huge Screenshot
How to install VoxelCam Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download the Mod (.litemod) file
- Browse %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop .litemod file into your ‘mods’ folder
- Then, run the Minecraft client