If you are those who can be lost easily, this mod is a must for you. You will no more have to be afraid of getting lost. With this VoxelMap Mod you can also easily find the source of foods and you can easily teleport to the waypoints, to where you have been before.
VoxelMap Mod is a really interesting mod which will make your life in Minecraft become much easier. Basically, this map mod was originally Zan’s minimap, if you know about that you would also know that how awesome this mod would be due to the Zan’s minimap.
There will be waypoints displayed in the map per multiverse world and dimension. More than that, it will help to display or detect the mobs and players in terms of icons with helmets and playernames. Those waypoints you can make one easily by open pressing B then type anything and enter and you get a waypoint that have the light shining down to the ground. Those waypoints can also edited anytime that means you don’t worry about nothing in create the waypoint because you can remove it. Moreover, in the server with sufficient permissions, users can use the waypoint to teleport to any of them as well.
VoxelMap Mod Main Features
- This mod will add in-game minimap for you to let you see the surroundings
- There is entity radar
- The entity radar will show which mobs are around you
- Allow you to create waypoints and allow you to teleport to the waypoints as well
- There is death marker
- There will be beacons for the death points and waypoints
VoxelMap Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is awesome which will make your life in Minecraft become much safer and easier
- You can easily make and teleport the waypoints to where you have been through
- This mod might ruin the aspect of the game because there will be the in game minimap for you to easily see everything clearly
- This mod requires your Minecraft to have Forge/LiteLoader installed
How to install VoxelMap Mod
- Download and install LiteLoader or Forge first before installing this mod
- Download VoxelMap Mod with the version that suit your Minecraft best in the download link below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder and look for mods folder
- If you don’t have mods folder, just create one yourself
- Then, simply copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done, just start the game and check if the mod work properly 😀