Waila Harvestability Mod
Are you those who love watch an information? I mean in the world of Minecraft that when you are aiming at something like cobblestone, do you want the information to be shown that this is a cobblestone? Somehow, that’s one of the way to help you feel safer and fill your curiosity. Moreover, it’s kind of like something that will ensure you. If you are a person like that I would like to suggest you guys to have a look at this awesome little mod called Waila Harvestability Mod
Waila Harvestability Mod is a really interesting and small mod because it’s just an add-on to the Waila Mod. Most people probably have been playing with this mod, but this one is a bit useful in term of harvesting and mining blocks. As you know that the original one didn’t provide you this features.
It’s only about showing what you are facing at. So, here you are, the more information you will get from looking at thing. It will show whether or not you can currently harvest the block as it might show the harvest level of the block or the tool type that is the most effective to mine this block. That’s what actually this mod provides you. In addition, there are so many configuration options in the configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to be.
That’s what this mod is all about. Those who have tried the original one before, here is the add-on that will even make the mod become much more useful. But if you want to play with this mod with its full potential, you are going to have to download and install Tinker’s Construct Mod as well.
Waila Harvestability Mod Main Features
- This mod is an add-on for Waila mod which there will be some new information about the harvest ability of what you are looking at
- You are able to customize the setting via config files
Waila Harvestability Mod Pros and Cons
- A really small mod and also an add-on, but it’s quite useful that will add some new addition to the Waila mod
- This mod will work even much better with the Tinker’s Construct Mod
- This mod is actually mostly intended for the use with Tinker’s Construct mod as it will provide a very fun content to enjoy with
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly
- You also need to install Waila and other mods to use its full potential
How to install Waila Harvestability Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the latest version and install it first
- Download Waila Harvestability Mod from the link download provided below
- Be sure to download the latest version as well
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and simply paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Finish and have fun