Most of the mods aim to make quite a big change to the world of Minecraft and sometimes they stray too far away from the original concept of the game, so if you are looking for ones that would totally suit without ruining that aspect, here you are the mod called Wallpaper Mod.
Wallpaper Mod is just a little and simple useful mod that was created to make the world become more colorful, but that’s too general. Actually, it tends to make the decorative parts in the game become more significantly important as it adds in many different designs of the wallpaper that you can use to decorate your room to be more colorful and for many other aspects. As now you are able to dress up your walls with the neat designs provided, it doesn’t take up any extra space though. It will just simply paste over existing walls without you having to move things around or providing any extra spaces for it. The patterns of the wallpaper will go up four block spaces which can be repeated as long as you want. It might not be that difficult and confusing, but be sure everything you are going to place the wallpaper that it comes in a successfully matching tiles or it will look weird. There are so many different designs that one of them would eventually suit your taste like the one that is most suitable to be placed in the kid’s room, living room, kitchen or whatever you want. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about destroying the items and blocks when you place wallpaper behind them as it will just stick right behind the entities. Also, you can even remove any pieces of wallpaper by using a scraper which can be crafted by using 1 paper, 1 iron ingot and 1 stick. All you have to do is just aim and right click then it’s gone.
This mod might not take such an important role in the world of Minecraft. But honestly, it’s just like a big step ahead that will make everything better including the gaming experience, brand new feeling and the atmosphere as well as the environment which all of these will help to make you enjoy playing the game much more. Be sure to give this awesome Wallpaper Mod a go!
Wallpaper Mod Main Features
- This is just a little mod that aim to dress up your walls with neater designs that won’t take up any extra space
- The patterns of the wallpaper go up four block spaces which can be repeated as you need to the existing walls
- Many different designs of wallpaper provided
Wallpaper Mod Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to face and feel the same old boring existing plain wall without any new textures to it as you can have these new wonderful design of wallpaper put on the wall instead
- As wallpaper will not take any extra space of blocks as it will just replace the textures of the existing wall, it’s very convenient
- You can even remove any wallpaper that you’d like to change by using a scraper and right click any pieces of it
- There is really nothing bad about this mod as it helps to make your beloved home more colorful and feel warm like a real home with the stunning designs, except that it heavily needs Minecraft Forge to work without any problems occurred during the gameplay
How to install Wallpaper Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Next, download the mod file here named Wallpaper Mod
- Go into your Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Get your downloaded file and copy it
- Paste it into the mods folder