War Banner Resource Pack
There are a lot of MineCraft resource pack in the internet today. All of the resource packs that are around are sadly quite similar to each other one way or another. It is understandable cause it take awfully a lot of time to completely complete a texture pack let alone resource pack. So it is expected that you will not find many resource pack that stand out from each other. Thought what most resource pack does have is they have a fix theme to what they want to create and most of the popular one successfully customize their project to fit their fix theme. War Banner Resource Pack is one of them.
War Banner Resource Pack will take you way back into Medieval era, where block texture are bright and look really neat. This pack come in 32 x 32 resolution. The creator does a good job in creating this resource pack. Texture have been totally re-texture to make it look like war era.
While War Banner Resource Pack may not be the stand out texture pack that i talk about earlier on but it definitely successful in what it was meant to be. Overall this is a very nicely done texture pack. Remember to show your support by liking our website and this page, that way we can continue to work hard and provide essential update on what is going on around in MineCraft world.
War Banner Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Features
- War theme texture pack, make it look like you are being transport back into the past
- Resolution of 32 x 32
- A very nicely done texture pack for people to use when they are bored of the original theme
War Banner Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Neat and nicely done texture pack
- Look very bright and colorful overall
- Require Optifine
- War Banner Resource Pack Change Log
- Add animated texture pack into this theme
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to install War Banner Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and Install Optifine into your computer and make sure it fully functional
- Download War Banner Resource Pack from our download link below
- Find .minecraft folder which is locate in romaing
- Find Resourcepack that is found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste this pack into the Resourcepack folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter