Warp Book Mod
Are you looking for a cool mod to play around with your friends in your own Minecraft world? If you do so, this Warp Book Mod might be your new cup of coffee that you will enjoy drinking it all the time! This mod is a must download if you want to have some fun playing around with teleportation. Check it out!
Warp Book Mod is a mod which made by ‘panicnot42’. Do you wonder how this mod work for you? So, let’s me explain a bit in brief. This is a mod which will allow you to easily teleport between the location or the given points which is like the standard /home and /warp command. Basically, this mod adds two items including Warp Page and Warp Book. You can have Warp Page by crafting in the crafting table by placing ender pearl with sheet of paper. Once you get it when you right click this item it will help to save your coordinates on the page, you can also clear or delete by sneaking+right clicking. The other one, Warp Book will allow you the usage of warp pages by sneaking and right clicking to add warp pages into it. When holding Warp Book, just right click to bring up a menu of waypoints, that’s it. You just open this book and click any place you want to warp to. It’s very convenient that you can go anywhere easily and quickly.
Warning! If you are going this give this Warp Book Mod a go, be sure not to be too much strict to original Minecraft because if you think that you can teleport to anywhere you want easily, that is boring and might ruin the game as well, just for some people though.
Warp Book Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod allows for easy teleportation between given points
- Two new items added including Warp Page and Warp Book
Warp Book Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you can warp or teleport easily between given points from the Warp Page
- You will no more have to walk very far away to get to your point
- The recipes to craft those two new items is like a piece of cake
- This mod might ruin the game because you can go anywhere by just right clicking, open up a Book Warp, then select the place you want to go too
- There are some bugs that are unknown and can not be fixed yet
- This mod requires your Minecraft to have Minecraft Forge installed before installing
- The latest version is still under development.
How to install Warp Book Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Forge is required, so download and install it first, be sure to pick up the right one, the version that best suit to your Minecraft
- Download Warp Book Mod as .jar file, be sure to download the version that will be compatible to your Minecraft
- Search for %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder, if you don’t have this folder, just make one by yourself and name it ‘mods’
- Then copy and paste the downloaded mod with .jar file into your mods folder
- All done!