Watch Dogs Resource Pack
Have you ever heard of the new game called Watch Dogs? It is a 2014 open world action-adventure video game from Ubisoft. It’s like a third-person perspective. If you know a bit about this game, you might want to try this resource pack out! It is called Watch Dogs Resource Pack.
Watch Dogs Resource Pack is a really interesting resource pack which made by ‘bluegamerztm’. That I said this pack is interesting because the ideas based on a very popular and high rating game called Watch Dogs, as you can guess from the title though. This pack comes with 256×256 and 512×512 resolution, you can choose which one of them applying to your Minecraft world. Be sure that your computer can hold those high resolution though. It is going to look better or best if you use ‘preview 2’ shaders (The creator has recommended this shaders). Actually, this pack is made for building, and for maps, not for survival gameplaying, but that is depending on you whether you want use it that way or not. As you know that the graphics game-play for the game Watch Dogs is quite high, but this pack is the one that is beautifully made to look so close as much as at least it can do lol. Every single texture is made for realistic and rustic looking which is pretty cool. Stone textures looks like they are real concrete, torches are bulb, glowstone is like a real lamp except it is square xD. I really love the GUI for an inventory, it somehow looks so mysterious though. When you are holding a book, it is like you are holding an iPhone, which is like the features you can find when you play Watch Dogs.
This Watch Dogs Resource Pack is a really good resource pack which will entertain and will not make you bored for sure. Once you use it, you will never get rid off of it again! Just kidding, but it is amazing, be sure to try it out!
Watch Dogs Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 256×256 and 512×512
- This pack contain the content from the popular game called Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- A bit darker for the theme, make it quite pleasant to the eyes with a very good looking for overall though.
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
How to install Watch Dogs Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Watch Dogs Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!