I have been playing MineCraft for some time. Now! I enjoy running around chopping tress, killing pigs and hunting zombies. Sometime, I just like to stand on top of a hill to just take a look around, What struck me is, how lifeless the tree look, they are just as blockish as you can possible get. So I look around and found this really amazing mod Waving Plants Shaders Mod, at that moment I know this is one mod that I absolutely must have.
Waving Plants Shaders Mod actually add realism to trees in MineCraft, Sometime just by looking at it you swear you see the trees move like there a strong wind blowing. This is amazing considering how MineCraft doesn’t have wind system in place. Just by running around and looking at the tree, it makes me feel like I am not alone. It added a mysterious effect to MineCraft world, It make you feel awe of Mother Natural.
What more amazing about Waving Plants Shaders Mod? it is how the plant move when it rain, the speed that they move in. The water along with the plant becomes more alive too. All this is done without making any game changing engine, it all happen just by adjusting how the graphical part of MineCraft work.
Waving Plants Shaders Mod Main Feature
- All plants seem more alive with the exception of tree logs, they all seem to move around, This affect pumpkins and melons too
- The effect it have on plant when it start raining, plant seem to move faster
Waving Plants Shaders Mod Pros and Cons
- Pros: Make MineCraft overall look much more realistic, The Effect when it rain is amazing
- Cons: It can get a bit buggy at time
Waving Plants Shaders Mod Change log
- Better Movement for all plants
- Increase in FPS
- Water/lava bug fixed
- Wheat Broken
How to install Waving Plants Shaders Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Shaders Mod and the Waving Plants Shaders Mod
- Drag the ShadersModCore.jar into .minecraftmods folder
- Go to Minecraft and press Play
- Then go to Options and click on shaders and select ”Open Shaders Folder”
- Drag the Waving Plants Shaders file into the folder
- Browse it, and then click Done!
- Run Minecraft
- Have fun!