Have you ever played with any adventure maps or survival maps based on the apocalyptic world? Like walking dead, or other related which you can easily notice that the world doesn’t look that pleasant as all the surroundings are all ruined. Anyways, some maps related to those don’t usually give you the best gameplay experience as its world or content don’t really match the theme. So, if you are looking for a resource pack that helps you to improve the gameplay experience based on the post-apocalyptic atmosphere, this Way Back Home Resource Pack will help you to do so.
Way Back Home Resource Pack is a very interesting pack made by CommanderNeville. Actually, this map was based on his adventure map called A World On Fire, if you have played that one before, you will know how awesome the plot and storyline has been made right? So, recently, he just decided to make this resource pack, so it’s still a work in progress. Basically, once you have this pack installed and applied, you will see the whole difference in your world. Everything now looks so desperate. There is no hope for the humanity to restore what you see in front of you. Everything ruined to be like a abandon place that there is no life living here. So, that’s all this pack about. It’s not that interesting right? Because it comes with only one resolution and it’s low? No, that’s just a little matter. Imagine that you apply this pack to any other survival or adventure maps based on this theme as well. Whatever map that seems to match with this pack, you will find out how truly you enjoy this pack though.
As I mentioned that this Way Back Home Resource Pack might not be that interesting because of the theme and resolution do not meet our satisfaction. It means that you are going to need a helper or another option and that is very simple. Simply apply any map based on this theme as well. Now you enjoy and gain the new level of gameplay experience!
Way Back Home Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is actually based on A World On Fire adventure map which will give you guys the atmosphere of the creepy post-apocalypse
- Most of the texture will be based on a ruined texture which will completely make the ruined world in total
Way Back Home Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack will be very useful when it comes to give the world to be apocalyptic which will be very suitable for the adventure map, survival map. It’s like the zombie based map, something like that. It’s going to increase the aspect of gameplay experience to a new level
- This pack is still in the development
- Its style is to bring your world to look like the ruined world where there has been an apocalypse
- The resolution provided is quite low, so most of the textures in this pack might not be as good as you’ve expected
How to install Way Back Home Resource Pack
- Download Way Back Home Resource Pack from the download’s link with the most suitable version to your game
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder and open in (sometimes you have to open roaming folder before you will be able to see the .minecraft
- Go into the resourcepacks folder
- Put the whole downloaded file into the resourcepacks folder without extracting
- Launch your Minecraft and select the new texture pack from the main menu
- Done! Enjoy your new resource pack!