Weapons + Mod
By using sword you can easily kill the zombies, using bow to fight with skeleton, ghast and blaze, but using the same weapons to survive in Minecraft world, don’t you guys think that it is kind of boring. Only two weapons are in this game. For those who get bored like I am, I would like to suggest you guys to check this awesome Weapons + Mod out. This would solve that problem.
This Weapons + Mod is a mod which adds a lot of new weapons to Minecraft both melee and range weapons. Some war weapons added too, like Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher which will launcher a projectile explosive that will explodes on impact. Flamethrower, shooting a beam of fire that will burn everything it touches. Laser Gun, which will use energy crystals, 3 different shooting modes, damage, stun, and explosive. For melee weapon, there will be Poisen-Edge Sword, Energy Sword, Rift Blade, and Throwable Sword. The interesting one is the Invisibility Suit which grants the player completely invisible as long as the player wears a full set of it, but it’s quite fragile.Moreover, this mod also adds Land Mine, which will deadly explodes if anything or whatever touches it, mob, players, drops, etc.
How do you guys think about this Weapons + Mod? It is pretty awesome right ? This mod will help you to have much more fun playing the game you love with some new weapons added. The effects of each weapons are really cool, too. Be sure to check it out !
Weapons + Mod Main Features
- Laser gun added
- Invisible suit
- Land Mines
Weapons + Mod Pros and Cons
- More options of weapons to use.
- The game will look more interesting
- There can be glitches if using too much about things explosion
Weapons + Mod Change Log
- Compatible to the latest version of Minecraft
- Laser Gun Texture fixed
- Railgun is finished
- Fixed to be less glitchy for the explosions
How to install Weapons + Mod
- Download and install Forge (required)
- Download the Weapons + Mod
- Browser %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag the entire file or the .zip file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game to check if the mod is completely loaded