Weeping Angels Mod
Are you looking for a mod that will entertain you for hours? At the same times will make you feel creepy and weird. I completely would like to suggest you guys to check this awesome Weeping Angels Mod out! There is something hiding in the dark cave. Beware of it.
Weeping Angels Mod is a mod which made by ‘Clayblock’. Have you ever heard about the word “Don’t blink!, Don’t even blink, Blink and you’re dead”? If you still confuse or wonder why I have to ask you like that. It is because this mod will involve to something like that. There will be the weeping angels added-in the game which all are based of the aliens from the hit BBC show Doctor Who, the weeping angels! This mod will basically make the caves a bit scarier. This weird creature will swiftly travel to the closest player, all the movements will be made depending on how close you are to the angel. When you are not looking at her, she will slightly move and try to get you. When you are looking at her, she will act like a real statue that can’t be moved. Actually, even if you do not look at her, but there is no light and you can barely see her, still she will get you. Firstly, she will try to knock down torches to make you blind in dark cave. There are about 3 possibilities about her attacks. First one is she will teleport you within 60 blocks, next is the player will be infected by a weeping angel, the last one, she will hit you with severe attacks. All the attack styles depending on the percentage on the config file.
If you want some excitement which will scare you out of sh*t, you’d better give this Weeping Angels Mod a go. This will entertain you for sure. Moreover, this mod will help to improve the experience in cave to be much more exciting and challenging.
Weeping Angels Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- Weeping Angels added, which will follow you around the world if you don’t look at her!
Weeping Angels Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod is full of challenges which you always have to beware of these creatures. Really excited!
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Weeping Angels Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Weeping Angels Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Weeping Angels Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!