Weight Limit Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another interesting mod called Weight Limit Mod will actually give you more challenge and fun with the new system added. That new system is about the weight that will be added once you install the mod. First of all, this mod is designed for those who are looking for a more difficult or hardcore game-play feeling of Minecraft. What about the weight stuff will be added, let’s check it out!
Weight Limit Mod is a really attractive mod made by HappyKiller1O1. That I mentioned it’s attractive because the features added by this mod is realistic and will make the game-play of Minecraft become much more enjoyable. With this mod installed, there is a new weight limit element to the player, along with a weight value to all items (all items’ weight can be changed in the config file through the WeightLimit.json file). Basically, you might have some sense about this mod right? Let’s see if you are correct or not. When you are carrying overweight of stuff or you are carrying more than what you are supposed to, you will be slowed due to too much weight. Moreover, you won’t be able to sprint as well. That is actually what this mod offers you. But that’s not all about this mod as it provides you more features including of the new backpacks coming in 3 types including of small, medium, and large which these backpacks will increase your capacity or the players’ max weight value by a certain percentage depending on the size of the backpacks. You can actually craft only the small one because the medium and large ones can be only found in dungeon chests or you can use the new block like the Upgrade Station which will help you to upgrade backpacks into higher quality.
If you are those finding Minecraft is now way too easy to play with and you don’t really enjoy it anymore. Here is the mod called Weight Limit Mod which will add some new features that will make Minecraft become a bit more difficult and more realistic as there is a weight value system added to the world.
Weight Limit Mod Main Features
- This mod adds weight limit to Minecraft world which will bring you a new experience of a game-play that will be more hardcore
- The weight of all items is stored within a json file
Weight Limit Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is really realistic and completely suit the game-style
- There is a weight system added that when you are carrying more than what you’re supposed to, you will be slowed and won’t be able to sprint
- You need to download and install Minecraft Forge first to make the mod works properly without any problem
- With this mod installed, your game will become more difficult and it might be too difficult as well
How to install Weight Limit Mod
- Download Weight Limit Mod from the link download below with the latest version as well
- Download Minecraft Forge and install it first
- Head into %appdata% and go into .minecraft
- Look for mods folder
- Without extracting the downloaded mod, you just simply paste in the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked