Where Am I Map
Do you love horror things? Like you are in the place that you have no idea what the heck are you doing here? It suddenly happens that you are in the mysterious place with the creepy atmosphere that you will creep you out! With the new map called Where Am I Map being added, you are going to have some new experience playing Minecraft.
Where Am I Map is a really cool map which comes in form of horror that the content and detail given by this map are like a secret which everything or the atmosphere and the thing surroundings combined together beautifully which it will really give you some fun when you are playing it. This is the map that might not be really needed to download and play, but if you feel bad or bored of playing the old same Minecraft with your freaking boring daily routine, don’t you want to try something new out!? I bet you want to, but you do not know the way of which of them you want to go for. This map will give you the atmosphere that you have never experienced about it before because it looks like those things are from the real horror games, everything looks so dark, the light shines slightly. What you should do with this mod is to find and realize Where You Are!
If you find this Where Am I Map interesting and scary which you love this kind of map, be sure to check it out. This is the map that help to change the feeling in the game Minecraft to be something new and interesting not like the old game which bring peaceful to the world, but this is not!
Where Am I Map Main Features
- This map is a horror map which everything really suit and make it even better for the tricks used
Where Am I Map Pros and Cons
- The best horror map ever created! Both atmosphere and the details/textures being added are freaking awesome which you have to check it out yourselves
- This map might be too scary for some people as it’s almost no light at all!
- There is no actually any background story about this
How to install Where Am I Map
- Download the mod from the link download given below named Where Am I Map
- Go to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%roaming/.minecraft
- Look for saves folder, then extract the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map from the main menu of the game