Who’s Online? Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Sometime when you play public server there will be that someone who you don’t want to play with but then you will never know if that someone is actually playing any particular server before joining and when you realize that someone is there it would be too late for you cause he/she will stalk you to the end of the world. If you are having this problem Who’s Online? Mod can help you with that.
What Who’s Online? Mod actually does is, just open up any of your browser ( internet explorer, chrome or firefox) and just type in the homepage of that server that you are planning to play and it will show who is online in that server. This mod also work on cell phones when you are using it. This will allow you to check out the player list first before even joining. The player list page is also very well made.
When you are looking at the player list page view Who’s Online? Mod. You will see the player name and the head of that player avatar. Further more you can change any of the setting in that menu, whether it the background, patterns and many mores. Remember after download Like us on this page to show your support for us here.
Who’s Online? Mod Main Features
- 3D player emulation when you check who is online
- Able to customize any of the setting in the mod
Who’s Online? Mod Pros and Cons
- Allow you to see who is online
- Require Plug in
Who’s Online? Mod Change Log
- Update some of the setting to fit into API server
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft
How to install Who’s Online? Mod
- Download and Install Forge into your computer and make sure it working
- Download Who’s Online? Mod from our download link below
- Locate Mod folder found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste everything into Mod folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter