Texture Pack adds a new look to Minecraft, also the atmosphere. Mod does give you a new thing, adding new thing to the game, change or replace, and more, but you know each of them are good-by its individually abilities which any of them would suit you, but what’s best? If you can not decide yet, I would like to present this WindWaker Mod to you guys then, let’s take a look at the picture below first.
WindWaker Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which will add almost of the everything that you could see in The Legend of Zelda Winda Waker to Minecraft world. Including all the weapons and armors. For the first release, this mod adds-in Master Sword, Wind Wake Tab, Deku Leaf (this one is not fully functional yet), Red Chu Jelly’s, Blue Chu Jelly’s, Green Chu Jelly’s, Red Green and Blue Potions which will only heal upon use, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Purple ChuChu’s, the normal attack. Next updates of this mod adds a little more thing to the game which are Hero’s Sword, All Potion Recipes, All potions Textures, All Other Master Swords, and Naturally Spawning ChuChu’s. Also, the latest version of it add a few thing to the game included, Din’s Pearl, Nayru’s Pearl, Farore’s Pearl, Hero’s Clothes, and Boko Stick which is unthrowable. As you know from reading the thing I have described above, you would definitely know that this mod is not finished yet, still in a progress, there doesn’t seem to be much information about it. At least these little things added and changed could invite me to use and play it for days. You might use this mod together with the Wind Waker Texture Pack, that is going to be beautiful perfect.
Such an awesome mod, If you think the same like I do, be sure not to miss this cool WindWaker Mod mod out. I hope that there would be some fans of The Legend of Zelda here! Let’s bring out our memories back!!
WindWaker Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod plans on adding-in everything from the popular game called the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
WindWaker Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Many weapons and armors from The Legend of Zelda are going to add in this mod
- There is a weekly update, so you don’t have to wait so long to get new updates!
- Really well done mod even if the creator is just still learning about mod.
- This mod is still a work in progress, so there might be some glitches and bug issues happended
WindWaker Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Some minor glitches and issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install WindWaker Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Forge first
- Download WindWaker Mod
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game and check if the mod is completely installed