WIP Moray Resource Pack
Are you looking for a well-done resource or texture pack (whatever it is)? Which is quite nicely detailed with a very good structure. If you’re not finding anything like this yet, I would like to suggest you to give this WIP Moray Resource Pack a try. This one won’t disappoint you for sure.
WIP Moray Resource Pack is a resource pack made by ‘esmirff_erskine’ which is based on medieval style. Said, the creator, this one is my most popular texture pack on Planet Minecraft. This pack comes with only one version which is 32×32 resolution, an average resolution. That could make the textures become much smoother and look better. Also, most of the blocks in this pack are changed entirely, but not stray too far how real Minecraft would look like. Cobblestones look pretty good, very detailed. You can also have new artworks to decorate your home, or place or whatever. Many new looks of painting added with this pack. Moreover, I really like the weapons and tools in this pack. Whatever it’s made of like wood, stone, iron, gold, diamond look so cool, wonderfully creative design. The design for mobs like pigs are pretty cool, They look so funny. New glowstone, new door, and trap door with amazing details added.
There is something more waiting for you in this WIP Moray Resource Pack. If you love medieval style pack, why not try this one out now, I know that you might try to play so many pack like this one before, but this one is an exception. You might get loads of fun playing with this awesome pack.
WIP Moray Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- This pack’s theme is quite dark
WIP Moray Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is wonderfully detailed
- An average resolution of 32x, but look pretty cool
- This pack does not increase and decrease your FPS, so no lag
- This resource pack require Optifine in order to properly install
How to install WIP Moray Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine first
- Download the WIP Moray Resource Pack
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Enjoy your new texture pack!