This Wizard Farm Mod might look like it has something to do with the wizard, magic and mysterious stuff right? However, it’s not like that at all, but it’s because of the creator ‘gustavowizard’ couldn’t come up with any better name for it. But it’s basically all about farming, so basically the mod will be adding so many new stuff into the game, let’s check it out!
Wizard Farm Mod has been designed to enhance the quality of your farm as well as various product output offered. Basically, there are new trees, and new crops. For instance, there are cherry, orange, pear, and banana for new trees. For new crops, there are strawberry, coffee, corn, and grapes. It’s going to be boring if these are all added by the mod. So, it tries to amaze us by giving in juices and blender that allow you to make juices of all the fruits given. Moreover, milk in Minecraft is literally dying as there is really no use for it. However, this mod lights it back up again that you can actually flavor milk with strawberry or chocolate which can be a very nutritious source of food. In addition, there are some new machines as well including Coffee Machine, Pop Corn Machine, Fermenter, and Butter Bucket. These are the items that you often use in your real daily life right? These things are actually the main highlight of the mod that allow you to do brand new things that you have never done before in the game. You can even make yourself an ice cream that can be cooled and even frozen in the refrigerator. Beside, you still get your hands on the old block, lamp post and barrel as well which are just kind of like trophies that you can ignore.
Unfortunately, this Wizard Farm Mod is not completely finished yet, so the only way you could obtain those new seeds and saplings are through breaking grass. This is a really good mod if you would like to have new contents and some new items to spice up the farming part of the game.
Wizard Farm Mod Main Features
- This mod applies many new items into the game which are all based on farming and general purpose
- New trees: cherry, orange, pear, and banana
- New crops: strawberry, coffee, corn, grapes
- New machines: coffee machine, popcorn machine, fermenter, blender, butter bucket
Wizard Farm Mod Pros and Cons
- I really love the new feature that you can flavor milk and it becomes more nutrient than before
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to operate as well as the right version needed
- It’s pretty easy that all the new seeds and saplings are obtained by breaking grass, this is going to be a tedious activity
- Anyway, if you are out of luck, you will never find one as they are a little rare though
How to install Wizard Farm Mod
- Download the mod, Wizard Farm Mod with .jar or .zip file
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Be sure to download both files with the same version comparing to your game
- Have Minecraft forge installed first
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded mod file
- Place it into the mods folder without extracting or doing anything further to the file
- Start the game
- Have fun