How many types of wood are there? Probably a lot right? To be precise, there are 7 types of them including Oak, Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, Dark Oak, and Oak. These have the same features except that they come in different textures and colors. The problem is that when you are living in the jungle, but you want to get the Birch wood because you love the bright and white-based color, but you have to go across the water for the distance just to get a stack of them, that’s tired, so this Wood Converter Mod will allow you to convert them between each other.
Wood Converter Mod has been designed to help you guys get your hand in the right or the beloved types of wood easily. Instead of going outside to find a stack of the needed one, you just simply gather some wood around your place and just start doing the converting process. Even though that sounds easy and simple, but to prevent it from being oversupply in the early stage of the game, they come in the respectively organizing orders. It goes as follows: Oak > Spruce > Birch > Jungle > Acacia > Dark Oak > Oak. All you have to do is just simply craft it by fill all the 9 blank spaces with the previous ones to get the needed one. For example, if you’d like to get Birch wood, you just put 9 Spruce wood into the crafting grid and there you go. This feature can be used with the saplings, leaves, slabs, and stairs as well. Moreover, you can even revert things back to their previous state as well like turning stairs or planks into logs once again. A little hit, you might want to find a million of oak wood first because they are the first one that start the converting process, so with this one you can get whatever type of wood that you want.
This Wood Converter Mod is absolutely useful and convenient, I think it’s quite powerful, but hopefully that won’t ruin the aspect of the game at all because the features are quite simple, it’s not like you are able to duplicate items though, you just change the same grade of items with different textures, that’s all. More than that, it will be extremely appropriately suitable those who love building, but too lazy just to go across the world just to find the needed textures of wood.
Wood Converter Mod Main Features
- This mod has been designed for those who are looking for a way to get a certain type of wood without having to run for a mile just to get the needed ones
- It allows players to cycle through all different wood types by placing them fully in the crafting table to get the new type as a following order by Oak > Spruce > Birch > Jungle > Acacia > Dark Oak > Oak
Wood Converter Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you can easily convert any unneeded wood blocks into the needed one easily by following the given order
- It’s simply and extremely easy to use the mod
- Not only are you able to convert the certain type or wood block, but also the saplings, leaves, slab, as well as stairs too
- You can even revert things back to the previous state as well
- Minecraft Forge is heavily needed, otherwise the converter feature won’t work at all
How to install Wood Converter Mod
- Minecraft Forge is heavily required, so download and install it first
- Download Wood Converter Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download highlighted down here in this page
- Browse to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Place the downloaded mod inside the mods folder