Wood Stuff Mod
If you are fascinated with the visuals and textures of wood, you would have known very well that what Vanilla Minecraft has been providing are not really enough. Also, these stuff actually have potential, but in order to maximize that we are the one who do so and utilize it. However, there is not that much things left for us to do though. As a result, I would like to suggest you guys to have a look at this Wood Stuff Mod.
Wood Stuff Mod is one of the mod that works pretty much on its own, but that won’t make any big changes to the game as it won’t bring any extra special contents to the game that much as well. So, this mod will work best when it comes to working along with some others wooden related mod including ThaumCraft, Enhanced Biomes, Biome’s O’ Plenty, Forestry, and some more as these are just the examples of the supported mods. First of all, this mod will add a number of new wood graphics into the game especially for planks and other stuff made of planks. Normally, when you craft crafting table, pressure plate or even button with different type of planks, they usually come up with the same color right? So, it’s only different when you refine log into planks only that you can obvious see the difference in colors. However, this is a mod that allows you to do that by giving new visuals for bookshelves, buttons, chests, crafting tables, fences, fence gates, and wooden pressure plates. It might not be that necessary, but it mainly helps so much in improving the visualizations of the wooden items in-game.
Obviously, as you can see that everything is all about wood, so if you are trying to find any changes to the appearance of anything else rather than wooden stuff, this Wooden Stuff Mod will immediately become useless. It could be easily said that you nee to use the Vanilla default resource pack as well because each resource pack will change the look of these things at the very first place.
Wood Stuff Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds the variety of the wooden visuals to be much more varied as well as any other wooden items and blocks from other mods
Wood Stuff Mod Pros and Cons
- Now using different types of wood to create something like wooden pressure plate, crafting table, bookshelves and some other items that you normally have only 1 color and textures without this mod
- This mod supports any other wooden related mods as well
- Actually this mod is not that necessary, but just gives the variety into the wood to be more differently unique in terms of visuals depending on what material used to create them
- Minecraft Forge is heavily recommended
How to install Wood Stuff Mod
- Download and install Forge first before continue installing
- Download Wood Stuff Mod from the given link below and be sure to download the version that suit your game best, otherwise it won’t work
- Go to %appdata% and open in the .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and put the downloaded file in there
- All done