Are you looking for a pack that is entirely based on wooden look? I mean those who are fascinated with the wood textures in the world of Minecraft would love some textures of some blocks that they don’t like to be changed to something they love to look at and use to build. So, I present you guys the pack that might fulfill your need completely which is called Woodcraft Resource Pack.
Woodcraft Resource Pack is a really interesting pack coming with 16×16 resolution only. By its cover, it seems there is nothing specifically special about this pack at all. But if you take a look carefully and closely, you can see how it changes some of the textures of some blocks to be based on wooden designs. Most of them could be said that the textures tend to be better than the originally existing ones like oak and so on.
Basically, this pack is based on the rustic and vintage themed style which that will extremely affect to its low resolution. Sometimes you will see most of the things broken in pieces or pixels. So, some textures have undergone minor alterations as well as some new of them coming up to substitute the old one that will totally fit in-line and its concept.
This pack is not really a necessary pack that most players would enjoy as it aims only in the specific group of players who love playing around with wood designs that refer to nature surrounded.
Woodcraft Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack respond to the need of those who are fascinated with wood texture and design looking
- This pack is based on rustic and vintage themed style
Woodcraft Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- Those who love wood will extremely fall in love with this pack which it will make you needs met like loving the texture of wood
- That should totally help in building something based on wood
- Even if there is no any compatibility issues, still in order to enjoy playing this pack without any further problem, you are going to download and install Optifine with the most compatible version first by choosing to install the version that is the same as your game
How to install Woodcraft Resource Pack
- Download Woodcraft Resource Pack from the link download provided below
- Download Optifine and have it installed first
- Be sure that both files you downloaded are in the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft folder
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded resource pack file inside this folder
- All done and select the new pack in-game
- Have fun