Working Redstone Printer Map
Are you bad at drawing? I know that’s based on personal skills, creativity and imagination, but sometimes it doesn’t make sense when one with awesome creativity can’t even draw it properly. Anyways, that’s not really the point of me trying to introduce this new map called Working Redstone Printer Map because it’s not only about drawing, but it’s based on drawing by placing blocks and printing it out.
Working Redstone Printer Map is an awesome map made by ACtennisAC. First of all, this map is like a showcase where you can actually print something you draw in the chest by placing blocks that you’d like to and of course those blocks are wool blocks. So, this map hasn’t been updated to the latest version of Minecraft. It works best in 1.5 version, but it also works in the 1.7.x series as well. So, if you would like to try out something like this one, I’d like to recommend you use the compatible version as I mentioned above. Anyways, let’s get into the more details. Even if this map is actually out of date, but its features are something that you’ve never expected before. All the redstone cycles are already shown clearly so that you can learn and you might want to try create it yourself in your own world. Keep in mind that, it only shows you on the printer as you can’t take it out to place it somewhere else. It’s just a block attached to each other. Once you have created one, before you draw the new one, you need to destroy the old one first.
If you would like to try to draw and print your own model, this Working Redstone Printer Map will be best for you to do so. However, there is only the printer added in this world, so it might not be interesting enough for you to keep playing with it. As I mentioned, this map is like a showcase for you to do the experiment about this printer whether it works or not.
Working Redstone Printer Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This map gives you the printer into the world of Minecraft, all you have to do is just draw or place the blocks in the chest near the lever, create it based on your creativity and your imagination and turn on the lever and just wait to see the result
Working Redstone Printer Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You can draw and print whatever you draw in the chest and turn on the switch or the lever to see the result which will be exactly like you have arranged the blocks in the chest
- As it’s based on your imagination, it’s unlimited for the creative drawing
- Easy to erase the one you have already printed out by igniting
- It takes time to finish one drawing
- Actually, this map has been updated for Minecraft 1.5, but it works with 1.7.x gen as well
How to install Working Redstone Printer Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Working Redstone Printer Map from the link download given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open in .minecraft
- Find saves folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the saves folder
- All done, start the game and select the new map to play