Have you ever wonder how everything look like back in the first world war period? A lot of us actually think about that cause back then everything that was recorded was in black and white so people can hardly make out what is what except for those who are actually there and live to tell the story. That story somehow got exaggerated and a lot of the fact been overturn to become somehow fantasy feel. Anyway if you would like to experience what the first world war look like World War 1 Texture Pack is the pack for you.
World War 1 Texture Pack change everything in MineCraft to look kind of dull and not so interesting. The ground look much more muddy and even the more colorful block look so much more lifeless now. The bright red bed have become more greenish color of sickness.
If you love war then this texture pack is the pack for you. Download it now and try to play around with it. Maybe it might make you experience what it is that you want to experience. Remember to like us to show your support for this side, so we can continue to put in more effort into making sure all mods and texture pack stay up to date. Play World War 1 Texture Pack today.
World War 1 Texture Pack Main Features
- World war theme texture pack
- Resolution of 16 x 16
World War 1 Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Everything been made to make MineCraft look more dull and fitting
- Resolution of 16 x 16 cost little to none FPS to run
- Doesn’t require plug in
- Everything is too dull to my liking
How to Install World War 1 Texture Pack
- Download World War 1 Texture Pack from our download link below
- Locate .minecraft folder found in roaming
- Locate Texturepack folder found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste everything into texturepack folder
- Start up MineCraft
- Remember to choose this texture pack before playing
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter