Xaero’s Minimap Mod
Sometimes, we do lost in this big world because of what? It’s mainly because we don’t have the right direction to indicate where you are going. In fact, you can do that by crafting a map, but you should think about those who has just started off in a fresh new world. You might want to deploy torches or some other blocks as much as you can to be the marker pointing for you the way home, but that would be a waste of resources. So, one solution is that just have a minimap mod installed and here you are Xaero’s Minimap Mod.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod gives you guys a little tiny mini-map with a bird’s eye view of your current location as well as immediate loaded surroundings. You might be familiar with the screenshots above because this mini-map mod is actually the exact same system from the Better PVP Mod, but this one is just a standalone.
Basically, this mod will just help players to survive the cruelty of the first night in-game easier because you will never be lost again when you have a very useful mini-map indicating where you are. In addition, you can even see if there is mob around as it will be shown as yellow dots. You or the players will be shown as white dots. Purple will indicate the picture frames and arrows and red dots will be shown for usable items. One thing that you should keep in mind is that this mod seems to work perfectly in order to help you survive or use your way of living much easier and better. However, it’s not that easy to use as you will need to be able to read the map or else this map will be a trash for you.
This Xaero’s Minimap Mod is quite useful when it comes to the start off point for most players, but it seems like this mod won’t be allowed in any servers out there except that you are the admin allowing your players to have this mod installed. Anyways, this could be very useful tool, but you have to apply it to the right servers or you will get banned.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The location of the mini-map can be moved to any corners of the screen according to your preferences
- Mobs will be shown up as yellow dots and players as white
- Purple dots will indicate that things are the picture frames and arrows as well as red dots for usable items
Xaero’s Minimap Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mini-map is truly useful and it also works both above and below ground level
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work, so download and install it first
- This mod can’t be really used in most of the online servers out there
- This mod might be too overpowered as it also shows mobs around you, so there is no chance for the creeper to sneak up behind you can blow you up
How to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge or Forge installer, open it and install
- Open your Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this will open the game folder
- Download the Xaero’s Minimap Mod from the link download given below
- Create a new folder with the name ‘mods’
- Drop the downloaded mod file here