Unfortunately, this Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is still in the beta testing stage. So, if you happen to see any bugs or game goes crashed, then there is nothing wrong as it needs time to perform and read the whole map before it’s written down into the map. I could guarantee that this world map would be one of the most successful mod out there with better appearance that could totally show every single entity in-game.
Xaero’s World Map Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that simply adds in a self-writing full screen map into the game. This might not be necessary, but if you consider carefully and especially those who have been using minimap before would know how useful this thing is. Basically, this mod will draw out the map from your whole entire world which you can access by pressing M.
You can even move the map around with your mouse cursor as well as zooming in and out using the wheel. Actually, it works pretty much just like you use google maps in real life. With this overall view, you might know nothing because it seems to look pixelated. Of course, if you use that as a standalone mod. To alter this is to have Xaero’s Minimap installed as well which will integrate most of the details and result better in terms of accurate appearance. The minimap will display chunks loaded by the world map and the world map will display the waypoints from the minimap.
Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod is just a self-writing full screen map to your game client
- The whole world map displayed by pressing M to see which can be zoom in and out
Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- There are going to be translations to other languages rather than only English
- World map does adapt differently for every world, dimension or server
- The map even shows your footsteps of the path that you recently went
- Still in the beta testing stage, so there will definitely be some bugs
- Server may go down for no reason if using this mod as a separate stand
How to install Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download the mod Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 with .jar or .zip file from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and simply place the downloaded mod file into this folder
- All done, start the game and check if the mod is installed and work properly
- Have fun