Another good-looking resource pack that I would like you guys to check and give it a go is called Xenocontendi Resource Pack. I don’t know the reasons why did I pick this one up for you guys, but from the experience that I’ve got from playing and testing this pack, it looks pretty interesting and is pretty worth of playing it. Let’s see some screenshots below for a better decision.
Xenocontendi Resource Pack is a pack which made by ‘Disethas’. This pack comes with 16×16 resolution, but from what you can see from the pictures above would make you feel like, what this pack is, why they look similar to the default one. I would say, yes it does. This pack looks like the default one both for the textures and resolution, but if you just see it closely in your game not from the pictures given, you will truly see how amazing this pack is. All the texture looks much smoother.You might call it the upgraded version of the default pack. There are custom colors for everything from birch leaves to the sky color which give a very relax atmosphere, so that you can enjoy the game much more. This pack is also pretty pleasant to the eyes. One special thing is that the Moon in this pack changes color from red to yellow, to blue depending on which phases it is. The texture and color for grass and foilage are made as part of a color scheme for each biome. Even though, this pack has faithful looking, but still adding some realistic to the game, for example, hardened clay become a bit more orange to make it look more natural. This is quite outstanding, it looks so unique.
If you find this Xenocontendi Resource Pack useful, and can be your next resource pack used for your Minecraft world, give it a go then.
Xenocontendi Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
Xenocontendi Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is 100% complete
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
How to install Xenocontendi Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Xenocontendi Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!