Xray Ultimate Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
What’s up guys, how’s have your life in Minecraft been recently? Do you have anything to do? Want some more mods? I think some of you or those newbies might have a same old school problem like finding valuable ores right? As those things are rare, you have to put some effort into it to get. So, with the mod that I’m going to give you, you will not have to do that, just simple download and install this Xray Ultimate Texture Pack and you will see.
Xray Ultimate Texture Pack is a really interesting and useful mod as it allows the players get to their goal easily which that would be finding some valuable ores in Minecraft like those diamond right? Originally, diamond ores or mineral block of diamonds are pretty rare to find unless you get lucky easily, but in the other hand, this is becoming a real problem for those who have just started playing the game and they find out that this is way too boring just to mine thousands of plain cobblestones. So, here is the mod that will make those valuable ores or mineral blocks highlighted, so that you can see them even when you are standing on the surface of your world. When you look down, you are going to see tons of colorful mineral blocks shining down there and you can just go directly through your goal. You see? How easy it is, just install this mod and you are ready to go. Moreover, there is also an extra night vision effect added, but you have to install Optifine though.
This Xray Ultimate Texture Pack is no doubt useful, but it’s like a cheat code that you use for any other games, the game will start becoming boring and boring and you quit playing it. I would like to recommend you to play this mod with your friends that have the same directional goal as you.
Xray Ultimate Texture Pack Main Features
- Ores and mineral blocks are highlighted
- Extra night vision effect added from using Optifine
- Resolution 16x
Xray Ultimate Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This is the x-ray mod that is for those who need it, all the ores and mineral blocks are highlighted as you can see in the pictures above
- Some minor bug that cannot be fixed, it’s mostly about the screen glitches that won’t show anything but error lines
- Minecraft Forge and Optifine required
How to install Xray Ultimate Texture Pack
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed to your computer
- Download and install Optifine
- Download Xray Ultimate Texture Pack as a jar file from the link download given, as well as the most compatible version downloaded
- Rest the file and head to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Inside the mods folder, just drag and drop the downloaded file into this one
- Everything’s done