Hey guys, I’m really interested and excited to share this XVIII Century City Map for you guys! As you know that most of the time people making texture packs, mods, and maps for us. All of that are really appreciated by us, I love them all, but this one is outstanding that I can’t wait to share with you guys as I have tried and used this map for days lol. Let’s check some awesome screenshots below first!
XVIII Century City Map is an awesome piece of art works which made by ‘MCFRArchitect’. From what you can see from awesome screenshots above, might give you a clue of how epic and awesome of this map is. They are like real things that you could see in your real world. For all the decorations, for all the formatting for structure look freaking cool. Imagine that you pick some art works can mix and combine them together to get this one, it’s just awesome. As I have tried this map out, I can’t calculate how much efforts the creator have put into this one. The texture pack used for making this pack and giving the best feeling is Dokucraft which can be found here. There are also villages which have pretty cool details. So many details have been put in this map. All I could say is this is absolutely fantastic, the creator has great talents, and I would subscribe, diamond and favorite it. I’d really like the creator to show of his skills in live. Moreover, the structure of dome look freaking awesome, great architectural work and very well planned, I’m very impressive! This map is heavily recommended for those who want to see some epic things
I’m not so sure if you can use this map in server, even if you give full credit to the creators, but if you use this playing in Private server with your friends, I think you should be fine. Anyway, be sure to check this awesome XVIII Century City Map out!
XVIII Century City Map Main Features
- All the designed both exterior and interior are based on XVIII century with French style! As well as the title says
XVIII Century City Map Pros and Cons
- It is an awesome map and you would think the same like I do when you try it out!
- This map is 100% completion!
- There is no bad points that I find in this awesome map
How to install XVIII Century City Map
- Download Tinker’s Island Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun