Another cool texture pack which comes with default resolution that I would like to suggest you guys to try it out is called Yay Toast Texture Pack.
Yay Toast Texture Pack is a pretty well done texture pack which made by ‘IronToastBot’. This pack comes with 16×16 resolution which is the same resolution like the default one. There is an abundance of silly character faces. The texture for grass look too smooth lol, but it looks great anyway. It’s like there is no line attached to each grass blocks. Stones and cobblestones look decent and unique. Most of the things are smiling which is the point that I love this pack. Smiling wheat when they are not ready to be cropped and sad when they are ready to be cropped smiling villagersm smiling creeper which has only one tooth in their mouth which is pretty funny. There is a certain cat that Calvin would appreciate. Most of the items are smiling as well, like food including pumpkin pie, carrot, potato and many more. Almost everything has a face and when you mine or dig, the block you are mining makes a face and I love that a lot! Pretty cool feature offered by this pack, it’s like NO! Don’t hurt me please xD. The animtion when breaking a block, there is pixelated trollfaces on it too. The sun and the moon are amazing, I really love it, the sun looks like a tard.
Anyway, if you want to use this Yay Toast Texture Pack. The download link is below waiting for you to check it out! Even if it comes with 16×16 resolution that is quite low, still overall looks are awesome! Highly recommended.
Yay Toast Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
Yay Toast Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is pretty pleasant to the eyes
- Details for all the textures look quite well done with cartoon style
- This pack is 100% complete
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
How to install Yay Toast Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Yay Toast Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!