Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack
Have you ever heard or played Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island? C’mon guys, does it make sense to you guys? Mario! and his little anthropomorphic dinosaur or you might call it dragon. Even you know about it or not, never mind. This Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack will explain everything!.
Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack is an awesome texture pack that I really have to thank to the creator which is ‘Lunaqua’ This texture pack is related to the game Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island. That’s it! What do you expect more about it.
So, this pack basically change the terrain to look much smoother and to look-alike the terrain we can see in Yoshi’s Island game. Not only the terrain, but the items textures and mobs textures as well. Mobs are changed to look like the monster you can find in Yoshi’s Island game. In brief, Bat to Fang, Blaze to Pyro Guy, Chicken to Goonie, Bumpty, Raven, Skeleton Goonie, Zombie to Koopa Troopa, Wolf to Poochy, Skeleton to Shy Guy Mask, Creeper to Baseball Boys Mask, Slime to Sluggy, Georgette Jelly, Witch to Kamek the Magikoopa, Wither to Kamek the Magikoopa, Dragon to Giant Baby Bowser, Endeman to Little Mouser, Grinder, Iron Golem to Yoshi and much more that I could not tell them all, it would be too much spoils. I’d like you guys to check it out by yourself for the finest!
The game itself is one of the most beautiful SNES game, it was like a year before N64 and PS1 was arriving. It’s like the year 1995 to 1998. I forgot about it already, but finally I can remember it all because of this Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack. This pack is just genius, bring so much memories in the past to me, what about you guys, just check and try it out!
Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack Main Features
- All mobs, items, and terrain related to Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island!
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This texture pack is 100% complete
- New texture for each mobs changed, so you would feel so much fun and interested for sure ( All the mobs are applied from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island )
- This texture pack remind me of my childhood, which I freaking love it!
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- All mobs, items, and terrains related added
- Connected textures mod support: grass, stone, dirt, snow, netherrack, ice, tall grass, fern, vines, sugar cane, cactus, leaves added
- Animated items added
- Random Mob skins for chicken, cor, mooshroom, pig, sheep, snowman added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Yet Another Yoshi’s Island Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!