YogLabs Replica Map
Welcome back again to another map that I have for you guys today, it’s called YogLabs Replica Map. What do you think about this Map? the map it will entertain and give you most of fun? Let’s find the answer yourself!
YogLabs Replica Map is a really cool map which is nicely made by ‘Ju5T’. As much as you can guess from the title as yourself is a Minecrafter. Most of you would notice and realize just from the title if you have watched some Minecraft video let’s play on Youtube. That is YogsCast which is one of the most popular channels about Minecraft. This YogLabs Replica Map is like their lab that set up for an experiment the tests and game-play footage. If you love their work and like the idea of playing inside his laps, so this map is a must download for you guys then. In this map (I’m not sure which locations you will be spawned), there are so many inside labs locations which you can go exploring them all. Not only that, but also some outdoor areas which are nicely detailed, and look so warm and happy when watched or played. There are also much more thing about this map that I don’t want to spoil them all, unless it will decrease most of the fun given by this map.
This is a replica version of the labs which you will enjoy with loads of fun given by this YogLabs Replica Map for sure. Anyways, if you are a fan of YogsCast, nahh I don’t have to tell you this because you will check this YogLabs Replica Map out for 100%.
YogLabs Replica Map Main Features
- It is a replica version of the YogLabs which you will enjoy exploring!
YogLabs Replica Map Pros and Cons
- There are tons of stuff that you can check and enjoy with
- There are so many inside lab locations, outdoor areas and much more for you to explore
- This is just a replica version which means it is not the original world save from the popular youtubers, YogsCast
How to install YogLabs Replica Map
- Download YogLabs Replica Map from the download link below, check the version that suit best to your Minecraft
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Open saves folder
- Copy the downloaded map and paste it into saves folder
- Launch the game and select the installed map from the menu selection