Zedercraft HD Texture Pack
Another cool texture pack that comes with realistic style which is called Zedercraft HD Texture Pack. That I picked this one up for you guys because I enjoy it a lot and I want to know what’s your opinion about this awesome pack.
Zedercraft HD Texture Pack is another good-looking pack whcih is made by ‘Zeder95′ This pack comes with a pretty high-resolution which is 256×256. This pack is based on realistic style that comes with a pretty bright and friendly shaded colors. Due to its resolution, you would know that what all the textures would look like. It will help to creates a lot of new possibilities for better and more realistic textures. First of all the grass block textures that look so much detailed, decorating with some grass and flowers, putting some tree beside, decorate them all nicely, then you will get a real garden for your house. The leaves on trees are the first thing that I would give 10 out of 10 points because they look very well detailed. Stones and cobblestones that look pretty rough and tough which is pretty realistic comparing to what the real stones in real world are. All tools that you use, like pickaxe, scissor and many more look like real ones. All mobs’ textures look much smoother and cleaner. Netherracks look like blocks covered by fresh blood. All planks look a bit brighter. There is new textures for bookshelves as well. Moreover, there are much more things that you can find and enjoy with in this awesome pack.
If you like this pack, if this pack impress you. At least give Zedercraft HD Texture Pack a go! I really love this pack, and I really want to know what’s your opinion about this pack, is it weird? lol. Anyway, be sure to check it out!
Zedercraft HD Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 256×256
Zedercraft HD Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Very realistic looking for all the textures
- It is an awesome pack
- New textures for all things that you can enjoy with and will never get bored or it!
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Zedercraft HD Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Zedercraft HD Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Zedercraft HD Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!