Zekocraft Resource Pack
Today’s resource pack would be the Zekocraft Resource Pack which is the pack that if you guys ask me which pack should I use, I would suggest you to get this one installed and see the changes by your own eyes, it might not look so well, but all the things will show all the effort that have been put into this awesome pack.
Zekocraft Resource Pack is a pretty interesting resource pack that comes with 16×16 resolution which is low and the same as the default one. This pack was originally made by zekeyspaceylizard. This pack is quite like the traditional pack which remain the simple style cartoonish resource pack. For some new textures of this pack, pig get his ham on, chicken get his cluck on, and actually all the animals now have custom skins and I would say it this way, but that is not what I really want you guys to impress about this pack. The new GUI for crafting table and furnace look really REALLY amazing. There is a lot of simple textures out there like those cartoonish style texture pack that take only 3 different shading colors for each texture and that is really bad. This pack is really well fitting in the world of Minecraft with the cartoony and simplistic with the combination of many different colors for the textures.
So, if you end up liking this awesome Zekocraft Resource Pack, please give it a go and you will know what I mean by many different color combination and 3 colors combination! Also, with the cartoony and simplistic looking will make the appearance of the game become pleasant to the eyes as well.
Zekocraft Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- Cartoony and simplistic looking resource pack
Zekocraft Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8 Pros and Cons
- Loads of fun given by using this resource pack, everything in the world will look pretty simple and cartoony which fit the game very well
- Pleasant to the eyes as all the textures are simple and cartoonish
- This pack might look way too cartoony which might not be good as some of you expect it to be
- Th is pack is available for only one resolution which is 16×16
How to install Zekocraft Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8
- Download Zekocraft Resource Pack from the link provided below
- Once you go to the download page, just choose the version that is suitable to your game an download it
- Start the game, go to the texture pack menu and click the texture pack folder
- There will be new folder popped up just put the downloaded file in there