Have you ever played with the game called Legend of Zelda? You probably know that it’s the series that there are so many versions of it available. But what about the Phantom Hourglass? That is one of the best series. You shouldn’t miss to play with this pack. The Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Resource Pack this will be based on that game.
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Resource Pack is a resource pack inspired by the Legend of Zelda with the Phantom Hourglass series. Basically, every single thing in your world will be completely changed into the theme of that game providing such beautiful and smooth textures for almost everything including mobs, terrain, environment, atmosphere, blocks and items’ textures as well. Also, this pack offers you the x32 resolution which is the average resolution that you could get a little bit more detail comparing to other lower resolutions.
You will play with the world that will remind you of that game giving the feeling of RPG open world game that might make you want to go back and play with it again probably. Anyways, for the full textures applied to the world, you will need to download and install Optifine with the latest version to make it work properly. In addition, this resource pack also supports a lot of thing including random textures, random mobs, and custom skies which when you have those things implemented, your world will be enhanced into another level which you won’t believe what you will be seeing as well. Unfortunately, this pack is still a work in progress, but overall progress, it’s about 70% finished which means that you can play and have fun with it without any problem as all the blocks and items textures are all done completely.
If you find this Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Resource Pack interesting and useful for you to enjoy another brand new experience in the world of Minecraft while reminding you of all the good memory that you’ve had in Legend of Zelda, you shouldn’t miss to try this one out!
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This pack is based and inspired by the game Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- The textures in this map are very detailed and will be appropriately suitable to the game Legend of Zelda which pretty much remind you of all the memorable time
- This pack runs at x32 resolution, so you can expect some average to high texturing detail in the pack as well which will look completely different from the lower version though
- For more features and full potential of the pack, you need to download and install either Optifine or MCPatcher first
- This pack is still a work in progress with only 70% done
How to install Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Resource Pack
- Download and install either Optifine or MCPatcher first for more features
- Download Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Resource Pack from the link download provided below with the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded pack file into the resourcepacks folder
- All done
- Have fun