Have you had problems with visibility target areas in remote or not? Or do you ever feel bored when you can not see the target in the distance? In this article, we have a solution for you. First, I want you to concentrate and think about the Civil War. When you have to fight the enemies in the distance. Or when you have a target in the distance. You need a tool which can help visualize the distance we call the “binoculars” It’s designed to help you be able to see enemies or targets at a distance more clearly. In addition, we discovered that sometimes it is very useful when you want to catch the culprit or when you want to see the singer on the stage or even horse racing. Today I would like to introduce you to Zoom Mod is a work that gives you more comfort. You will find that when you want to see more pictures in the near term. Results of this series will be very helpful for you. Just install and download Zoom Mod, It will allow you to see everything close up.
Zoom Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Features
Zoom Mod designed to allow you to see clearly. Of course when you are away from the goal. You can see your target more clearly. If you are looking for these tools. You can download and install it from here. Just download and install it onto your computer. I find that it has been designed not long. So if you find any problems or errors. You can report this, let me know. I hope you will be a great experience to play this game.
If you like this article or want to keep up. You can track this by pressing Like the top of the article. (You may have to register before you pressing “Like”), and you can share this article with your friends as well. If you want to track another article. You can fill in your email address at the bottom of this page. You can get articles more quickly.
We hope you will enjoy this article.
How to install Zoom Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
For 1.7.2 and 1.7.4 :
- Download and install by use the official launcher for start Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.4
- Go to the minecraft base folder ( when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.x” to “1.7.x_zoom”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.x_zoom” (rename “1.7.x.jar” to “1.7.x_zoom.jar” and rename “1.7.2.json” to “1.7.2_zoom.json”)
- Open file “1.7.x_zoom.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.x” with”id”:”1.7.x_zoom” and save the file
- Copy files from the ZoomMod zip file in “1.7.x_zoom.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.x_zoom”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile” and Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.2_zoom”
- Save Profile and done!
For 1.6.4 (Required Forge) :
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Drop zip file into folder /mods (do not extract file zip)
- Open you Minecraft