Zorocks Pure Edge Texture Pack
Today, I have a new texture pack which is called Zorocks Pure Edge Texture Pack which is pretty awesome. This pack includes many other packs out here. As its name there are also a better resolution of this pack which is 32×32, but this one is made for people you can not run the HD version.
Zorocks Pure Edge Texture Pack is a smooth-edged, clean and sharp texture pack made by a very experienced developer and the main idea which is used to create this pack would be to make it simple, pleasant to look at. This pack is only 16×16 resolution but somehow it achieve the design of artistic and smooth looking. the main thing that keep this texture pack being interesting is way it maintain a consistent design.
How was it ? At least for 16×16 resolution, this Zorocks Pure-Edge Texture Pack is pretty cool comparing to others, but because of its cartoonish style. Some people will not like it, but I’m sure this won’t waste your time, please give it a go !!
Zorocks Pure Edge Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Simple and plain design.
- Cartoonish style
- It’s kind of 3D texture which might be poped out at the moment
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
Zorocks Pure Edge Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You could build everything you want in this texture pack, due to its simple style pack
- There are all the new items textures
- Requires Otifine to properly install
- There are some minor bugs that can not be fixed
Zorocks Pure Edge Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
- All the new flowers and logs and wooden planks added
- The new biome grass added
- The pack logo changed
- A pixel mistake in the piston sides fixed
How to install Zorocks Pure Edge Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9/1.7.10
- First of all, you need to download and install Optifine
- Next, download Zorocks Pure Edge Texture Pack
- Press Start and type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks folder
- Then, drag and drop the .zip file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the choosen texture pack and load your game up