Storyblock Texture Pack
Another good looking texture pack that I have found out yesterday is this one called Storyblock Texture Pack. It is a really well done pack that I choose and pick it up from a hundred of packs. So, let’s check it out. Here are some awesome screenshots for some texture that you could find them in your Minecraft world.
Storyblock Texture Pack is quite a really nice texture pack which made by ‘superklaro’. This pack comes with 64x and 128x resolution. As you can guess from its resolution overall textures would look extremely great right? With or without shader packs this storyblock still look freaking cool. This pack will make you feel like you are in another world that has a really warm, cozy and happy feelings. Textures for grass and flowers look so unique and cartoonish which make this pack look so cozy. Wood look a bit darker than usual, when you build a house with wood, plank or whatever will make it looks warm, home sweet home! This pack is still in progress, but all the textures for normal world are done, but for End world still remains, some mobs, armor, paintings, and most of the GUI as well. The textures for all things that you can find in Nether world are completely changed to be something that look much more interesting than other pack have done about Nether though. Mobs in Nether are also changed, like Ghast that absolutely look ridiculous, maybe because of its nose and eyebrow, no wait! It’s all face look so creepy and funny. The GUI for your inventory looks pretty well done, unique and cartoonish style. Moreover, you will see the different in this pack because all of the mobs are changed, zombie, cow, spider, iron golem, creeper, pig, sheep, horse, villagers and so on.
Let’s check this awesome Storyblock Texture Pack out! Be sure not to miss the download link below. With this pack installed for your Minecraft, will look absolutely amazing! highly recommended by me.
Storyblock Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64x, 128x
- This pack would give you a cozy, warm and happy feel
Storyblock Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is pretty pleasant to the eyes
- All the textures are new and unique, so that you won’t get bored of it easily
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Storyblock Texture Pack Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Storyblock Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Storyblock Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!